What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

The Polymega all-in-one retro console.

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,474
Does anyone else have a Polymega yet? I did a dumb last week and bought the deluxe bundle. I'm really REALLY glad I did. I'm loving this thing so far. It can play nearly everything from the 5th gen back down to the 3rd gen with Atari coming in the future. I'm able to access my old game collection and install the games directly onto an SSD. In addition to that, i'm now able to play games I never had access to growing up as a kid such as the Turbografx and Sega CD or 32X.

I'm still loading games into it nearly a week later. So far it's been awesome and it's a great way to preserve & play your retro collection. I'll be doing a full review of it soon. It isn't perfect, but what retro console is these days?

Back