What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Sega reveals new games in legacy IP's are currently in development!

468 x 60 Advertising
During The Game Awards show last night, Sega dropped a teaser trailer outlining that they have games from their old IP catalogue all in deveolpment right now. The games series mentioned were:
Jet Grind/Set Radio
Crazy Taxi
Shinobi
Streets of Rage
Golden Axe.

They ended it with "And more." We aren't sure what "More" means but we're super excited for new entries from these classic games. Personally, I'm excited for the last 3 entries listed. I do love me some Crazy Taxi though. I just hope they get licensing sorted so we can have a banger soundtrack like the offspring from the original game.

What are your thoughts? Are you excited for this announcement? Are you a Sega fan? Personally, I'd love to see them reveal a new console but that is a pipedream that just won't come true I'm sure.

Here is the trailer for you to see for yourself:

Smokey

Smokey

Founder/CEO
Back