What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Game room for old systems?

468 x 60 Advertising

Demon_skeith

RevBux
$21
Do you have a game room where you have everything set up for older style consoles? I know a few people who have made such rooms with the old style TVs to better view the games with.

I would love a game room myself to be able to set up the old consoles I have around the house. Unfortunately I do not have the room to be able to have a room strictly just for old game consoles so I have to make do with how I have things set up now. Having a room with old retro consoles and gaming merchandise would be pretty cool though!

It's one of my bucket goals one of these days in the far future to make it happen, though even if I did I doubt I have time to play it and play modern games as well.

A game room would be fantastic, but I don't see that in my future just yet. It would be awesome though for sure, to have all my consoles and games hooked up and on display in a cozy room to hang out and game in. :)

Don't have room for one myself. I just hook up various systems when I wanna play them. Though my brother had a pretty nice setup for all his systems in his room.

I sort of have a gaming room, though it's not really utilised as such right now. My primary games consoles (PS3 + PS4) are in the lounge, as it's comfy in there and has a large plasma TV.

My 'gaming room' has a PS1 running PS-IO, a PS2 running OPL, and a Wii running PortablizeMii. A little while ago I picked up a small CRT TV as someone was giving it away on Facebook marketplace. It does the job, but it is very small and has a slight flicker going on with it. I hardly use the room though, so haven't bothered looking into getting an alternative screen.

Last edited:
My study room and game room both are same. I don't have anything different because we have limited space in the apartment. And that kind of makes it possible for me to use whatever space in the apartment to use the old systems.

My wife and I have been carrying a 32" CRT TV from apartment to apartment since 2007. It was gifted to me by my dad at the time for our college apartment... It's still sitting in my townhouse. I refuse to bring it with us to our next house whenever we move.

We kept it for our N64, PS1 and PS2 - but we rarely play them anymore. At this point, when we move again, I'll probably just build an emulator machine that will hook up to our "primary" TV. It's just not worth the hassle keeping that behemoth of a TV around anymore.

Hello everyone! I'm finally checking in on revillution. I have a SNES that I use a HDMI converter on it works for my ROKU tv and it's in 1080p as well. Lastly, the audio sounds crazy good compared to new system games on the same tv.

Back