What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Do you get mad easily when you game?

468 x 60 Advertising

Ja sa bong

RevBux
$431
If any gamer says to my hearing that he never get mad and frustrated when some games, I'll call him or her a big lair. There are games which can be very annoying and frustrating like when you're playing painful boss who wouldn't die or let you win. It makes me so mad when I'm playing such games. This is common in games like Dark Souls 3, Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima.

Do you get mad easily when you game?

No doubt I do express emotions like happiness including that "yes" feelings when I win a tactic or a mission that tends to be impossible step or opponent. Emotions as aggressiveness when I play games is something not of me.

But I know of someone who is very emotional and aggressive, he can throw away anything at that moment of game mess up.

Personally, I don't get too mad when I'm playing most video games. I'm very calm guy and that same calmness rubs off on how I play my video games too. Before a game makes me mad, I must have been so frustrated to the point of being paranoid.

I feel angry when I lose games. This is why I am always focused on winning whenever I am playing games. I don't want to be in a situation where anyone would say that I have lost. So, I work on winning most of the time to avoid losing my temper.

This is a big problem for me because I like to play games but I can become mad because of even a small nap and my mood can be sports for the whole day and also in the future it affects my health very much

I remember when I finally got to the final stage of legend of Zelda. I was so frustrated trying to defeat the final boss that I almost felt like crying, I was so angry none of my attacks where working. Later I came to realize that there was actually a method I needed to use.

When I play FIFA game, I can easily get mad and frustrated. You would struggle to get to the opponent's goal mouth, load a shot very well and the AI would make the player take the shot the way you don't want and you can't score the goal. Can really run me mad.

Back