What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What is your favorite song at the moment?

468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,156
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
With new songs being released all the time, we can have a favorite song of ours change quite a lot and that gave me the idea for this thread so that we can share our favorite song at the moment.

So, what is your favorite song at the moment?

Mine is Dreamers by Jungkook from BTS. Such a great song with amazing vocals!

I do only gospel music and my favourite song for a long time now has been, "for my good" by Travis Green. I love the song because it inspires hope in me when situations look very hopeless and very helpless.

To be honest for some years now i also filter everything to Gospel because music just has a way of influencing so much about you if you kind of want to take the songs to heart.Right now most songs about Elevation house are doing it for me.But this songs is also doing it for me " you Remain the same"(ft Naomi Rain and Rooservelt Styewart)ONE HOUSE

Back