What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What are your Favorite Mexican Dishes?

468 x 60 Advertising

KensonPlays

Verified
RevBux
$106
I can't handle too much spice, so I would have to say that my favorite dishes are:
  1. Fajitas (chicken)
  2. Enchiladas (beef or chicken)
  3. Tamales (chicken)
I do eat tacos, gorditas, and other dishes as well, but those would be my top 3. As long as they don't contain too much spices, I can do some mild spices, but nothing very hot.

Chiles nogadas. They are poblanos stuffed with meat, topped with walnut cream sauce, and pomegranate seeds. It is time-consuming to make but delicious and beautiful presentation with the green, white, and red colors.

I love enchiladas!! That's usually what I order when we go out to any Mexican restaurant, but a friend of mine who is Mexican says they're American food. Oh well. They still taste great.

I usually get fajitas... I especially like the steak ones, if they're available!

Back