What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Upgrading to the OLED Switch?

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,474
To all you Switch owners out there. Whether it's the regular model or a "Lite", will you be upgrading to the OLED model this October? If so, what's made you want to upgrade? If not, why not?

Do you feel the OLED model is worth it? Or are you still holding out hope for a Nintendo Switch Pro w/ 4K support?

Don't think I'll bother personally - so far my Switch has only been used for BoTW so for me, upgrading would be kinda silly.

I think it's kind of disappointing but other hand some people don't care about 4k gaming. Having a 7 inch screen and ethernet port is nice along with new kickstand. Is it worth getting and upgrading at all?

I'm personally I'm not going to bother upgrading. As it stands right now, I don't really use my Switch all that much currently, so upgrading to a newer model doesn't seem like a worthy investment at all. I'd rather use the money elsewhere.

I don't own a switch but for awhile have been considering buying one, I guess it would be worth holding off until the new model? I assume then prices will drop? Although I am not really too sure the point of the new model

I mean I see why it is disappointing since people have been hoping for a Switch Pro. I however did pre-order it. I mostly play mine in hand held mode so for me it makes sense. My sister will be getting my old Switch after I get it.

My switch starting having trouble with overheating and stuff so at the time I was actually holding out for one. Then my brother in law contacted me asking me if I wanted to buy his Switch as he also was planning on buying OLED. Figured I'd save myself a couple notes and accept his proposal. I already have a dangle for the ethernet and I don't take it on the go as often as I thought I would, so I am not bothered with the current screen.

Back