What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Retro Games on PC?

468 x 60 Advertising

Lämmchen

RevBux
$107
Have any of the Retro Games been converted for PC play? Or if not that, how about Android? I use BlueStacks emulator on my PC to play Android games. Qbert would be fun to play again!

Yes played many retro games last few years. Most of their Nintendo's old retro games. Specifically Zelda and the Dragonball that were released on Nintendo. And also SEGA and Sony's old consoles. If you have Windows then you just need to download the DOSBOX and the emulator specific for the console company and you're good to go with the games.

Most retro games on PC are emulated in some way, I have a few genesis titles via steam, but not many. I like playing the OG hardware personally.

Well, I always enjoyed playing games like Pac-Man and Tetris on the PC - whether it be Flash or HTML5 versions.

Can get quite addictive!

Emulators have pretty much delivered the entire retro gaming world to modern PC gamers, but Steam and GOG are always great platforms to find retro games up and running for modern systems. Sadly most retro games that many people think of are Nintendo and Nintendo is extremely protective over the games they don't sell anymore, so they are generally only on emulators and those are often embattled with Nintendo. But they are certainly out there!

I wanna replay like the later Oregon Trail PC games, but they sadly don't run or work on modern OSes.

Back