What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Old game you replay often?

468 x 60 Advertising
I sometimes re-play both Railroad Tycoon II and RollerCoaster Tycoon (technically, I'm playing RCT Classic, which is a 2016 remaster of the first two games in the series, but the basic gameplay is all the same, so I think it counts :p )

I've played through Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2 several times over the last couple of years. It started off just for fun, then I just started playing it when I was waiting for something to upload, or something to finish rendering.

There's certain games I tend to replay a lot. Any of the Lunar's, some Final Fantasy's. Honestly most of the games I play are replays.

I have to ask: is Minecraft old enough to count as an 'old' game yet? Because I still play it quite regularly :p .

I always go black and blast through Zelda: Majora's Mask, Banjo & Kazooie and Mysitcal Ninja: Starring Goemon now and then.

I never played banjo or majoras mask :( Just Mario 64 and Oot... and some other games.

Back