What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Last TV show watched?

468 x 60 Advertising
I have seen a few things on this TV show but have not watched it as of yet. May be one I check out.

Mine was still Chicago Fire :)
It’s good. I highly recommend it. I’m on season 3. I just finished watching the new episode of Chicago pd(episode 9 season 11).

The last TV show that I watched was the second season of Fire Country. The show is so intense that it has my wife on the edge of her seat every episode, lol.

Nice, one of my favorite shows. I just watched Wrestlemania 40. :D
Same here! I love chicago pd and fire too. I watched the main event last night. The main event was good! I didn’t watch the entire wrestlemania though.

Same here! I love chicago pd and fire too. I watched the main event last night. The main event was good! I didn’t watch the entire wrestlemania though.
I'm getting into Fire. I also love Grey's Anatomy. :cool:

I'm getting into Fire. I also love Grey's Anatomy. :cool:
I haven’t seen grey’s anatomy yet, but my sisters love watching it. I like watching the Good doctor though. I’m behind on this last season. I’ve also been watching 1923 and fire country.

Back