What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Has technology made life better?

468 x 60 Advertising

Kennysplash

RevBux
$236
The answer to that question, I believe is an emphatic yes. It has made many aspect of human lives easier and more comfortable.
For example, it has made communication easier and more efficient. We can now communicate with people all over the world in an instant, thanks to email, video calls, and social media.
It has also made life more convenient, with online shopping, banking, and other services at our fingertips.
No doubt technology has improved the quality of life for all and sundry.
Do you agree?

In my opinion, this is also a big problem because people have become even much lazier and this cannot be called a shortening of life because this will only cause problems. In my opinion, technologies are developing too quickly and people cannot get used to it.

In my opinion, this is also a big problem because people have become even much lazier and this cannot be called a shortening of life because this will only cause problems. In my opinion, technologies are developing too quickly and people cannot get used to it.
If you forget the door opened or the machine working it will auto close it and save money even lights or anything like that.

Back