What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favourite Sleep Position?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
I personally toss and turn around in bed a lot, I’d like some comfortable sleeping positions for me please.

I prefer to sleep angled propped by pillows, on my right side with my legs straight out. For some reason it takes tension off my back. Trouble is, I tend to shift & end up on my back but more times than not, I can stay in that position.

I'm a side sleeper but with that said, I oftentimes find myself waking up on my back.

This is my favorite sleeping position. I don't know how to put it through words so will just put an image below.
1693639640756.png

I love side sleeping with my hand under my pillow. When I sleep with my chest or with my back, I end up getting hurt, and my back will hurt in the morning, so side sleeping is better for me.

Back