1. Hello Guest! It appears you are not logged in or registered with our community. Please take a few minutes to Register an account with our community! Already registered? Please Log in to disable this message!

The last movie you watched?

Shortie861 Sep 13, 2017

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Smokey's Baby Girl

Name:
    Nikki
    Let us know here what the last movie was you watched :)

For me, the last movie I watched was Moana back in July when it came to Now TV.

2. Romnick

Romnick Member

The last movie I watched was Going in Style. Go search this movie and 100 percent you will love it.

3. lovely

lovely Member

Name:
    augusta
    My last movie was Fantasy tales.A series that that reveals why we should always be grateful with the little we have.It a must watch especially ladies.

4. Juliemonkey

Juliemonkey Member

Name:
    Julie Ann Cabading
    I just watch it a while ago and it is called Sword Art Online and it is a anime movie.

5. jojo_1234

jojo_1234 Member

I am horror addict. So my genre is more on horror movies. The last movie that I saw was Tom Cruise interpretation of the Mummy 2017 franchise. Which for me is totally a disaster. I have seen the other Mummy movies 1 and 2 but unlike this one which holds a lot of movie tricks and animation. The creepy monsters doesn't scare me much at all anymore. Besides the bad story line and plot of the movie I guess the totality was a mess if not for Tom Cruise who is a well renowned movie actor I think it won't even earn. Famous actors in a movie really makes a big difference and in some countries story line is not important it is the effects that gives them the overall thrill and thumbs up that matters. Even with the outcome of the movie I still find horror movies interesting and my next stop would be Stephen King's It movie. Hope the movie can make it on top as it shows very scary and trilling movie trailers.

6. wiseagent

wiseagent Member

The last movie I watched - in theaters - was "Mother" (directed by Darren Aronofsky, with Jennifer Lawrence and Javier Bardem in the leading roles).

The movie has one of the most controversial stories of recent times and who knows - at least a little - about the career of Aronofsky is aware that won't watch just another movie.

"Mother" brings a dark atmosphere and has a wholly unexpected ending to finish the story. I particularly enjoyed it (and I felt tense at various times), but it's definitely not the kind of movie for anyone.

7. ColdFlameChris

ColdFlameChris Member

Name:
    Christopher Tubera
    The last cinema movie that I watched was London has fallen and the last movie (android phone) that I watched was Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. It's been a long time since the last time I watched in cinema. I don't know when will I ever watch again since it's easy to download movies, nowadays.

8. shopgal

shopgal Member

Name:
    Cathy
    The last movie I watched was The Hatred. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was going to be my one of the scariest movie of all time but for me the movie was lacking. I don't wanna spoil , but if you haven't watch it go ahead and rate it yourself. The reason why I watch the movie was because of Alice☺️

9. Bluestar

Bluestar Member

Name:
    Sudhana
    The last movie I watched was The Impossible.The movie was released in 2012 and it was about a tourist family in Thailand.They were caught in the middle of 2004 Indian ocean Tsunami. Very good movie,with superb acting especially by Naomi Watts.Worth seeing definitely.

10. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear

Name:
    Anthony
    The last movie I watched was Friday the 13th from 2009 a few weeks ago. Wasn't terribly great tbh.

11. Shortie861

Shortie861 Smokey's Baby Girl

Name:
    Nikki
    This is a tough one as I have not watched a movie in a while. I want to say it was a Disney movie, however, I couldn't be to sure