1. Hello Guest! It appears you are not logged in or registered with our community. Please take a few minutes to Register an account with our community! Already registered? Please Log in to disable this message!
  1. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice Well-Known Member

Do you use any streaming services to watch tv? If so, which one do you use? Which one would you recommend? What do you like about that one?

2. felabruno

felabruno Member

Name:
    Fela
    I use Netflix on my laptop, I think a laptop is enough to watch shows on it but of course there are people who prefer a big screen with 4k quality. Netflix's cost is okay especially if you have a shared account. There aren't many movies there but I watch tv shows mostly and the library of shows is really big. Netflix also produces their own shows you won't find anywhere else. There's only one other streaming service in my country and its library is smaller.

3. Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz Well-Known Member

Name:
    Nonya
    Streaming services are all I use. It is cheaper to just have the internet and use streaming services.
    Currently I use Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, YouTube and on occasionally I will watch anime on Crunchyroll but not to often because I get headaches sitting close to the television to read the subtitles.
    I Use to have Amazon Prime but because things are tight I cancelled it and traded it for Spotify.