1. Hello Guest! It appears you are not logged in or registered with our community. Please take a few minutes to Register an account with our community! Already registered? Please Log in to disable this message!

least popular music genre

marshal47 Sep 10, 2017

1. marshal47

marshal47 Member

Name:
    Abimboye Femi
    Considering the various types and blends of music around today, which do you consider as the least popular and why do you think so?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Smokey's Baby Girl

Name:
    Nikki
    It's tough for me to say what I think is the least popular music genre because I will be honest, I don't think there is any way of telling because so many people like different genre's. If I was to tell you which is my least favourite genre of music I would have to say heavy metal or heavy rock. Can not stand either of them and feel they sound more like noise than music.

3. Kyng

Kyng Well-Known Member

So, for the purposes of this thread, which is to be considered to be less 'popular': an overlooked genre which few people know or care about; or a polarising genre with a large number of fans, but also a large number of haters?

But, if we're talking about my personal opinions, hip-hop is my least favourite genre. I can't stand much of the lyrical content of modern hip-hop songs (though, older ones weren't so bad).

4. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear

Name:
    Anthony
    I think if you ask a lot of people, most people would say country is the least popular genre, but I'm not too sure how true that is.