What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

How long.

468 x 60 Advertising

APS

RevBux
$0
How long have you been in Marriage/Relationship.
Wife and I have been married for 50 yrs .We have 1 Son 2 Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren with 3rd on the way.

Wife and I have been married for 50 yrs .We have 1 Son 2 Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren with 3rd on the way.
That is awesome! It's not too often you hear that people have been together for a very long period of time but it's always nice to see it when someone mentions it :)

Me and @Smokey have been together now for just over 8 years, will be 9 years this September :)

That is special! Congrats to you both :)
I've been married for 24 years. We are child-free by choice but do have furkids.

That is special! Congrats to you both :)
I've been married for 24 years. We are child-free by choice but do have furkids.
24 Years is good going.
A little side comment Our Daughter in law is from Michigan USA.

24 Years is good going.
A little side comment Our Daughter in law is from Michigan USA.
Thank you so much!! :)
Which side? I'm on the West side, near Lake Michigan. Does she still live there? Have you been there before?

Thank you so much!! :)
Which side? I'm on the West side, near Lake Michigan. Does she still live there? Have you been there before?
She's from Kalamazoo.She lives over here now with our son in Walsall Uk

She's from Kalamazoo.She lives over here now with our son in Walsall Uk
I know where that's at. On the west side. Most are from the east side like Detroit.
What does she think about living in the UK versus living in Michigan? Would you ever travel or live in Michigan yourself?

I've been single all 32 years of my life.
It's a personal choice. I love being married but I also know it's not for everybody.

I'm in a relationship since past two years with my long distance gf. We are planning to get married next year. :)

My husband and I have been married for 33 years and we dated for 6 years prior to getting married. It's been a lifetime now for us! One thing to keep a marriage going is to realize that you need to learn to tolerate a lot of little things. Is it worth arguing about? Probably not, for the most part.

OH MY GOD! You are so lucky. I really want to have a relationship that lasts as long as you. These days, most relationships don't work well, and people keep separating and having divorces, but I hope my relationship will be like yours when I start one.

I’m single but I’ve been in two serious relationships in the past. My longest relationship was 5 years.

Back