What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Have you ever needed to gain weight?

468 x 60 Advertising

Ravenfreak

RevBux
$141
Was there ever a time in your life where your doctor instructed you to gain a little weight due to being underweight? If so, what did you do to try and gain some weight? I never had to gain weight since I was usually at a normal weight for my age growing up. My spouse on the other hand needed to gain some weight when they were young since they were underweight. They drank some Pediasure shakes, they're basically like Boost but for children.

Never, but I gained it anyway. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I used to eat lots of candies and snacks...

When I was pregnant I had to gain weight and it was the first and only time in my life that I actually struggled to do so!! I was shocked because I always gained just by looking at food. I found myself baking apple cakes to put on the pounds before my doctor visit.

When I was pregnant I had to gain weight and it was the first and only time in my life that I actually struggled to do so!! I was shocked because I always gained just by looking at food. I found myself baking apple cakes to put on the pounds before my doctor visit.
Go with high sugary food and in no time it's done.

I tought women are much hungrier during pregnancy and it's easier to gain weight.

When I got my first job (but I was on hormone therapy back then), I had such urge to eat. I got to 86kg (I am a guy). Once i stopped with therapy, I went down to 70kg. Now 76kg :D

You're pretty skinny!!

A woman doesn't reveal her weight :D So you won't know mine.

Yes, when I was about 15 years old.

Fortunately, it was just a case of eating more protein :) .

A couple of years back I my weight was falling towards the lower end of the ideal BMI for my body type. So then I tried changing my diet and exercise habits and eventually gained weight. Now, I'm all good.

When I was in high school, I was very skinny, and all my plans were to gain some weight. All my friends were muscular, but I was very skinny, and I tried my best to gain weight. I never expected that gaining weight could be that hard.

I had never in one instance or another find myself that l needed to loose or gain extra weight for that matter.

Was there ever a time in your life where your doctor instructed you to gain a little weight due to being underweight? If so, what did you do to try and gain some weight? I never had to gain weight since I was usually at a normal weight for my age growing up. My spouse on the other hand needed to gain some weight when they were young since they were underweight. They drank some Pediasure shakes, they're basically like Boost but for children.
My mom had me drinking something similar to that when I was in high school. I was in the 90's and underweight. Of course I eventually ended up gaining too much. XD

I have lost it again, but that's mostly cause of health stuff which obviously is not the ideal way. Actually probably have lost too much, but I don't have much of an appetite these days.

I have never tried to gain weight because I have been overweight most of my life. I have been exercising on and off now for 2 years and so far I have lost 132 pounds and I would like to lose another 140 pounds. I just started walking again 2 days ago, and I lost 5 pounds my first 2 days. My goal is to be 299 or less this time next year, and I am 357 right now.

P.S. I am up to 3k steps a day now and my goal is to be doing 10k+ steps a day this time next year.

Never! I keep myself under strict exercise routine. I do early morning jogging for at least 30 to 60 minutes everyday for 3 years now. It have become a normal morning routine.

Back