What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favorite Sports Teams

468 x 60 Advertising
I'm a Manchester United fan through and through. There's no other better football club in my eyes that's more than The Red Devils. We used to be the best team in England but that have changed in the past 10 years.

My favorite nfl team is the new england patriots and my favorite baseball team is the boston red sox.

My favorite basketball team is the boston celtics.

I have never watched the American leagues, but I know that they have hockey and basketball, which is a very powerful sport. However, I prefer European football. I support the Chelsea team from the Premier League, although they are playing badly now

My favorite sport is football or, as some say, soccer. :cautious:
and I really love watching the English Premier League, and my favorite team is Arsenal. I have been supporting Arsenal since I was 7.

For me l support the lakers in the National Basketball Association in the US. I like the way it smashes the rivals on the international pitches.

I watch football and my favourite team is Arsenal. I just loved Arsenal because I was having a mad crush on Robin Van Persie. Man was handsome and could score all kinds of goals. From then on, I have always supported Arsenal through thick and thin. So good that we are now back in the big time.

Back