What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Do You Use Adblocker?

468 x 60 Advertising

Nomad

RevBux
$573
Firefox is my primary browser and Chrome is my secondary browser. I do not use Adblockers on these browsers. However, I have also installed Brave and Opera which have inbuilt ad blockers and ad blockers are active by default. Sometimes I use these alternate browsers to visit websites that have too many ads.

I rarely used my Adblock but if there are so many intrusive ads on a site I put on my Adblock to keep them away to help.me navigate the site better

I am forced not to use an adblocker because I also visit such sites, but they are for income and they earn from advertising and if I turn on this program, I will not be able to earn there because they recognize accounts that use an adblocker and immediately warn about it

Firefox is my primary browser and Chrome is my secondary browser. I do not use Adblockers on these browsers. However, I have also installed Brave and Opera which have inbuilt ad blockers and ad blockers are active by default. Sometimes I use these alternate browsers to visit websites that have too many ads.
I use also Brave and Opera but I am forced to disable ad blocker since PTP moves you to an adblocker user and earning is disabled.

I rarely visit sites that have such irritative ads on the site, but mostly I cannot have the adblocker activated since most of the sites I visit are paid-to-post sites which need to get their ad revenue. If I were to enable the ad blocker then I would be making an offence and cheating the site. It is better if I just upgrade to an ad-free experience on the site. The subscription comes with a little fee of about $10 but it is worth it.

I use ad blocker, but I disable it for websites that I like and enjoy. There’s just some websites that have way too many annoying ads and I think it’s a must to use ad block.

I've used an ad blocker for many years. It's pretty annoying to browse the web and see all these ads. It was pretty annoying to browse sites on mobile because I don't think there were ad blockers until a few years ago.

I've used an ad blocker for many years. It's pretty annoying to browse the web and see all these ads. It was pretty annoying to browse sites on mobile because I don't think there were ad blockers until a few years ago.
Exactly. I didn’t install an ad blocker on my phone till last year.

I don't use adblocker because it makes my browser to slow down. Sometimes, it makes my browser to misbehave. My favorite browser is Opera mini and it have preinstalled adblocker.

I don't use adblocker on Chrome and Firefox. But now my main is Chrome. I don't use Firefox since. I also had Brave but never installed on my new phone. On my laptop, I also use Chrome as my main.