What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Veggies vs Meats?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
Which do you prefer were it up to you to choose what to eat daily? I can do without meats but not veggies.

I like both equally well. However, due to nature - I would have to choose meat over veggies - if it came down to it - but vegetarians have learned to live without meat, mainly by substituting beans I think. I simply haven't tried that - but it's common in Latin America, even among non-vegetarians, to eat beans, simply cause meat is too expensive.

Well, to tell you the truth, I love okra, pinto beans, slaw and a real good sub sandwich, especially from Jersey Mike's. Also, I love Korean food (I used to teach school there.) because it is a very "health food" kind of thing.

I was so into Meats before but my meat intake has come down. Either Saturday or Sunday i go with Meat rest of the time it is Veggie and i am good with it now.

Back