What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Ask Kyng

468 x 60 Advertising
What's the story behind your username? Is that your real name?
Nope, the story's a bit of a long one :p .

Back in 2005, I started registering on forums as "KingsIndian", after my favourite chess opening at the time. Then, in 2011, when I tried to register with that name on NavyFIELD, I found it was already taken. So, instead, I opted to join under the name "KyngzIndeyen": a badly-misspelled version of that :p . But then I noticed most people just called me 'Kyng', so that was what I eventually went with as my official username!

Nope, the story's a bit of a long one :p .

Back in 2005, I started registering on forums as "KingsIndian", after my favourite chess opening at the time. Then, in 2011, when I tried to register with that name on NavyFIELD, I found it was already taken. So, instead, I opted to join under the name "KyngzIndeyen": a badly-misspelled version of that :p . But then I noticed most people just called me 'Kyng', so that was what I eventually went with as my official username!
Interesting story you got there. 😄
How do you like to spend your free time?

Are you into RPG video games? Which one is your favorite and why?
They're not my absolute favourites, but I do enjoy them. Skyrim is probably my favourite, due to how accessible and immersive it is :) .

Back