What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Community Chat Thread

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
What are you doing for today?

Good night all, had an Orangina (sparkling orange juice) and a root beer. After lunch, be showering and having a hair wash. After my phone’s charged, be lazying online before dinner and having my beauty rest tonight. Catch you tomorrow, happy weekend everybody!

Morning everyone. Not doing much today other than just relaxing. I'll probably spend most of my time just working on my websites and maybe watching some of my TV shows that I need to catch up on.

Hihi all! My only real plan today is getting a lyft to my doctor's appointment this evening. I have a lot to talk to my doctor about. >w< Besides that, I'll probably just be writing, binging season 5 of Fringe with dad, working on sites, or debating making youtube stuffs. (I don't have much to talk about in one, but I wanna try xD)

I'm gonna probably try streaming today. I'm 8 followers off 1K on Mixer so i'd like to hit that before Friday (my birthday) other than that, not sure what else I'm gonna be doing.

I'm gonna probably try streaming today. I'm 8 followers off 1K on Mixer so i'd like to hit that before Friday (my birthday) other than that, not sure what else I'm gonna be doing.
Oh! An early happy birthday! Doing anything special?

Nothing too special, gonna see if I can do a pretty lengthy stream on Mixer on Friday :D I just hit 1K In follows earlier today so i'm hoping to stream a bit on my birthday :D

Good afternoon all, had a caramel latte, a jasmine and litchi Kombucha. Had treated myself to a honey Burt’s Bees lip balm. Am having a big breakfast on a cheese and ham croissant and skipping over lunch.

Nothing too special, gonna see if I can do a pretty lengthy stream on Mixer on Friday :D I just hit 1K In follows earlier today so i'm hoping to stream a bit on my birthday :D
That sounds cool.

Good night all, be sunbathing by the riverside and finishing my Orangina outside. After lunch, be gaming a little and wandering around the Internet till dinner and having my beauty rest tonight. Happy weekend everyone!

Its been a week long weekend for me. XD Well, actually almost two weeks.

Good morning all, had another 4 hours sleep, so had in all 6 hours sleep last night, be going back to sleep soon after posting.

Back